Dec 7, 2009

What The Hell Is Wrong With Us?


E-mail exchange between Marilyn and I today - start at the bottom:
From: Marilyn
"What the hell is wrong with us?"

I don't have that kind of time, woman. ..
***********************************************************************
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM
From Finijo:

Reading your message, I could only think, "What the hell is wrong with you?" Then I remembered the moment this morning when I thought the same thing about myself. I was looking at the JC Penny's mail out and I noticed several little girls dressed as pretty princesses. I looked at each one trying to figure out which Disney character they correspond to. I thought to myself, "There is Esmeralda, Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, and Jon Bonnet Ramsey." No lie. I then scanned the photo for my blog.

What the hell is wrong with us?
***********************************************************************
From: Marilyn
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 3:47:23 PM
Subject: soo..

I went to the restroom and went to open a stall and buckled and backed out laughing and saying, "GodDAAAAAAMN!" it looked like a mountain lion took a shit. I would have flushed it, but I don't think it would have gone down. I actually took a picture of it like I was going to blog it or something. -- iGerbs

No comments: