Dec 10, 2009

Miss Mary


Gothic Dancer by Melia Dawn Newman Posted by Hello

I have gotten the following e-mail about six times in the past two years. It is so poorly written (I cut and pasted it directly into the post) that I have to restrain myself from from making contact with Miss Mary, just to see what she will say next. When Miss Mary says"...i just saw your profile it seams like some thing touches me all over my body..." I feel I MUST know exactly what touches her all over her body.

One of these days...


HELLO

Wed, December 9, 2009 12:21:08 PM
From: Mary Badango
To: Finijo

Hi How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Mary, i am just broswing now i just saw your profile it seams like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)miss Mary.

No comments: