Apr 13, 2008

Struggle

Disgusting by Finijo


I got up this morning prepared to clean a bit and then head to the Community Center, but I was greeted rudely by sewage in my shower. Marilyn called our home warranty and we have coverage for some plumbing issues, but not for others. We spent today waiting for calls from plumbers that never came - not even after calls back to the home warranty and to the plumbers.

At first we thought that we were unable to use either bathroom for anything, but we are slowly figuring out the hierarchy of bathroom needs being met, but not before we made Connor go the the Jack in the Box for a "Number 2" (the kind not on the menu). Even though I didn't get to go to the community center this morning, a friend came over this evening to chant. It was also a gorgeous Spring day, so I know things could have been worse. Not complaining, just resigning myself to the probability that I will have to deal with crappy plumbing for the rest of the weekend, and plumbers on Monday.

No comments: