Apr 17, 2008

Dexter


I heard that I could watch almost any show on the Internet for free on Surf The Channel. I started with a TV Series from Showtime called Dexter. Dexter hooked me from the first episode. It's smart, funny, and sick - so I like it a lot. Dexter is a serial killer with a twist. He is a forensic blood spatter expert who was taught how to "control" his baser urges by his loving foster father. The show is fascinating to watch, because the characters are so interesting and you can't help but like Dexter, because he has a code he lives by, even though he is a sociopath. I watched the first season in three sittings while I blogged and played on the computer - so I can't say enough about surfthechannel.com. I enjoy being able to watch TV on the computer, but for the first time, I can see how having a second monitor could come in handy.

No comments: