Mar 13, 2008

Yucky Day

Not sure if it is just hormonal, but today seemed to be pretty crappy. I know things will look up tomorrow, but today they just didn't. Maybe it was a phase of the moon, because several people I talked to today seemed to be having the same experience.
On the way to an appointment this morning, I got stuck in traffic due to the accident that is depicted in these photos.
It seemed bad, but I was really surprised to see the 18 wheeler on it's side and these giant cement cylinders out on the freeway.
At the appointment, I was stood up by both clients, so I just twiddled my thumbs for an hour and a half. I was finally able to reach one of them and he managed to spare 20 minutes for me.
I got to work and snapped a shot from my new assigned parking space for my agency car. I am facing the building off in the distance (behind the trees) where I have to walk to get to my office. I have very little motivation to use that vehicle at this point unless I am transporting others. I know I am bitching at this point, but today was pretty yucky and I am counting on tomorrow being better. At least it will be Friday.

No comments: