Dec 14, 2008

Two Party Day

Dave Party Foyer by Finijo

I went to two parties today, unfortunately, I screwed up the time (I've had a lot on my mind) and showed up late to the first one at Karen's house. I got lucky and the stragglers at the party were people I had not seen in a long time, but that I have missed and wanted to catch up with. It was good to see Yolanda, Kelly, and Maria, in particular. Thank you for all of the kind words and thank you to Karen for your hospitality (and not laughing at me too much for showing up so late).
Terri Love by Finijo
The next party I attended was a party I have gone to every year for the last 12 years. It is truly the coolest/strangest mix of people you could imagine. It is a company party that is made up of a combination of two businesses (insurance and sign language interpreting). There are deaf people and interpreters signing, a large gay contingent, and then the insurance people. I love this party, and because I have been going for so long, it feels like a reunion every year.

No comments: