Jan 18, 2005

A Curse Upon Your House and Your Hootie Hoo...

I just read a blog with the funniest/best curse I have ever seen. It had to come out of some fantastic amount of pain. I feel for the guy, but I have to repost his post. Check this out:

January 14, 2004

Life through my lens

G Scores!! Yes!!

Just a note to you G..

You Rock!! I am SO happy for you!!!

Today's victory is tomorrow's triumph, trust me...

Enjoy today Hon! Smile, laugh, giggle....

You've earned it!

May the lice, fleas, and ticks of a thousand dead hogs infest his "special place".. May he contract a scortching case of crotch rot that would melt the paint off of a Battleship! May he be as a dog chasing it's tail until the end of time, and a monkey that is tied to the organ grinder, to be made to dance like a clown forever...

May he choke on his malice and venom, vomiting up his own soul in attempt to save himself. But above all, let him see the most precious gift he tossed away, and lament his folly until the dark, cold, day of his death....

( tips hat, and raises his glass )

"Anything for You"

No comments: