Jul 18, 2009

Berripop

Berripop Foamy Fountain by Finijo


I drove Marilyn to work this morning and on the way we drove past Berripop in Uptown Park. I stopped to take the photo, because someone soaped the fountain. I know it's wrong, but I LOVE to see a sudsy fountain. I love it even more when they add food coloring to it.

I was introduced to this frozen treat by Karim and I think it contains crack, because I had one little cup and was addicted from that moment on. Berripop is the best frozen yogurt in the whole wide world - at least the best I know of. We are partial to the fruity tangy Raspberry Pomegranate. They have a variety of fresh fruit toppings, candy toppings and other tasty toppings like cheese cake, coconut and nuts. My personal favorite is kiwi, strawberry, and cheese cake. It sounds weird, but it's delicious. The yogurt (without sprinkles) is about 25 calories an ounce and a medium cup (I was told) is 8 ounces. I have been about to come undone since I realized that one is about to open in Meyerland!!!

No comments: