May 19, 2006

La Loca's Laptop

First thing this morning my phone started ringing. First, Marilyn called to say that La Loca was standing out in front of the apartment wearing a black sweater and a mini skirt and holding a sign up letting the morning commuters know she is selling her laptop computer. Before I finished talking to Marilyn, my other cell phone rang and it was David wanting to know if La Loca was standing out in front of the apartment trying to sell her laptop.

If you look very closely at the right front of the dumpster enclosure, you can see part of a leg and through the trees, you can see a bit of black sweater. I tried, but was unable to get a clear shot of the elusive La Loca.

This is a shot of La Loca's newest sign - I guess she planted it when she got tired of being ignored by the passersby. It looks like La Loca is becoming a neighborhood fixture, like a billboard...a demented billboard.

No comments: