Feb 15, 2008

Introspective Day

Creation House Quote by Finijo
Today was an interesting day. I worked most of the day but took some time off this afternoon to go to a lecture at the Institute for Religion and Health. The speaker was Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche who spoke on the Power of Love in Healing. He was both funny and insightful.

Creation House Side by Finijo
I also managed to get some pictures of a building that has fascinated me for some time. As vibrantly colored as it is, it seems to be shut down and no longer functioning as a space for artists. What a waste.

I think the quote on the rainbow colored house is wonderful:

Creation is first of all an act of destruction.
Pablo Picasso

The Lafayette by Finijo

I also finally got around to getting a shot of this mural on the side of a building called The Lafayette that I have enjoyed viewing over the years.

No comments: