Jul 5, 2008

Fourth of July Fireworks

Spider Lily by Finijo

I got to see fireworks this 4th of July. I went to a party in BFE and the ENTIRE neighborhood was lit up like...well, like the 4th of July. It was incredible. I left around 1:00 AM and there were still 30 people standing out in the street setting off fireworks.
Lion King by Finijo
I played with the settings and even moved the camera around to get some experimental shots. So most of my fireworks shots, don't look exactly like fireworks, but I had fun shooting them.
Flamenco Dancer by Finijo
This shot brought to my mind a flamenco dancer, with her red dress twirling about her.
Fireball by Finijo
This looks like some kind of strange space shot or explosion. Maybe even the Big Bang for an emerging galaxy. It was a fun evening and the sky was lit up beautifully.

No comments: