Oct 7, 2007

Ada's First Birthday Bash!

Ada is so beautiful (like her Momma, Gina)! I can't believe she has hair now and she's so big. I get to be Grandma Kate for now and tell her, "You're the apple of my eye." How did that phrase come about, anyway?

This post is about Ada's first birthday, but I had to add this picture. OMG! Carrah is growing up so fast and she's gorgeous!

Ada's cake and cookies - a vision in pink.

I love this shot. She 's looking at her cake like the bear is tresspassing.

Now she gets it. I love this little girl SOOOOOOO much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. I had to pause and do an Ada post, too. She is too cute!

Anonymous said...

In the photo with the caption "I love this shot. She 's looking at her cake like the bear is tresspassing.", she was actually talking to the bear just before she eviscerated it! :) That's my girl. A little trash talk before bringing an opponent to his knees!