Sep 22, 2007

Sync


Fractal Image

There are certain times in my life where I feel like everything gels, and it almost seems like I can feel the synapses in my brain firing. I have clarity and it feels like electricity is running through my veins. There is synchronicity between how I physically feel and what is happening in my life. I am in that place now. I don't know what makes it happen, and I hate that it doesn't happen more often and that it never lasts very long. All of the words that I can think of to describe this feeling are trite. "Being one with the universe" is the most grandiose, but it almost fits the feeling. When I feel like this, I run into people I have been thinking about by chance in the most unexpected places. I feel like I can think six moves ahead and I could give Dad a run for his money on the chess board. I feel like I am connecting with the people I am trying to help at work and like I am better at my job and better with my family. I want to paint, write, cook, blog, garden, and even clean. While I am in this devine mode, I will enjoy it for all it's worth - it's a shame it won't last.

No comments: