Mar 1, 2007

ACEO's


Candid Goblin
Since our walls are for the most part bare, I started looking for original art on Ebay. After slogging through page after page of junk, I found some drawings that jumped out at me.


Hangin' Too Loose
The artist is Nancy Tuttle and she draws goblins. Yes, I have fallen in love with little bitty pictures of goblins. I am completely captivated by detail in their faces. It all started when I saw the King of Melancholy.



King of Melancholy
These are all of the pictures we bid on and won. They are only slightly larger than the pictures shown, because they are ACEO's (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals). Finding these drawings has brought me into the world of ACEO's, which to be honest, I had not head of before finding Ms. Tuttles work. The format is on art card stock and each measures only 2.5 by 3 inches. They are little trading cards for artists, but each one is an original work of art. I am pretty sure I have a new thing to collect.

No comments: