Jan 2, 2009

Photoshoot Downtown

Reflected Wheel by Finijo

Today, I went downtown for a photo shoot with a new photo buddy, Greg. We started at The Aquarium and walked all over downtown Houston looking for shots. This is a shot of the Ferris Wheel at The Aquarium reflected in the Buffalo Bayou at Sesquicentennial Park.
Fountain Falls by Finijo
This fountain is gorgeous. The sound of the fountain falls really drowns out the sounds of downtown Houston as you descend the stairway towards the walk along Buffalo Bayou.
Fountain Splash by Finijo
This fountain was on The Plaza, which has changed a lot since the last time I went to a Party on the Plaza event.
Downtown Industry Mural by Finijo
I don't know the name of this mural, but it is on the side of a building and it resides in a small park with a fountain and benches. I worked in downtown Houston when I was in college and I have to say that it is a much nicer place to visit now than it was when I worked there. I really do love this city.
Storm Sewer Cover by Finijo
I don't know why I love man hole covers so much, but this is one of many that caught my eye. I know it's ridiculous, but they are really beautiful to me.

No comments: