Oct 20, 2008

Get Out the Vote Rally

Lotus Effect by Finijo

Mike and I went to Discovery Green Park for the Get Out The Vote rally and had a really good time. It was the first time I visited that park and it is a wonderful addition of green space to downtown Houston.
Mike In Color by Finijo
I took a few shots of Mike while he wasn't looking, but none of them came out as crisp as I had hoped. I used an effect on this shot, because I liked the way he looked in the lamp light in the dusk.
Discovery Pond Dusk by Finijo
The rally was good, but I was already certain of who I would be voting for, so I had more fun taking photos and checking out the park than I did listening to the rah-rah speeches.

Discovery Park Pond by Finijo
I plan to go back to this park and get some more shots at a different time of day. I posted a few of my more abstract photographs on my Deviant Art site.

No comments: