Apr 7, 2007

Tonight

Connor got a real treat tonight when Matt picked him up and took him to an Astros game. He even got a very rubbable souvenir in the form of a blanket. The kid loves to snuggle.


These guys got a treat tonight, too. I left the back door open when I came in from helping Connor in the yard. I don't know when they figured it out, but about midnight, I was startled by what looked like a reflection of Lena in window of the French doors. It took me a little while to realize that she was actually outside the door, looking in. When I went to let her in, it dawned on me that I had not seen the other cats in a while and also that I had no idea how she got out. I looked around the house for Bodhi and Saffie and that is when I found the door ajar. Saffie came back in when I called her, but I had to lure Bodhi back with Pit-r-Pat liver snacks. They all seem to have enjoyed themselves immensely, and Lena is the only one who looked remotely guilty.

No comments: