Jan 7, 2015

Week 1, 2015

Abstract Aksel 2014 by Finijo

One week into the new year and it's already shaping up to be a mixed bag of nuts. I have not quite shaken my end of the year illness (strep and a mystery stomach virus), but feeling like hell throughout my vacation has me back on track to eating better and taking care of myself. If you asked me on December 15th if I had any New Year's resolutions on my mind, I would have told you definitely not. I didn't feel like eating better or exercising before the 1st, but as soon as the stomach virus cleared, I had no appetite for food that is bad for me, not to mention that I dropped 8 lbs in about three days. I think I need to think of it as a blessing, and work at not allowing myself to become so run down that I catch everything this year. 

No comments: