Nov 9, 2004

The World Doesn't Revolveround You

I came across a blog today that defined blogging, almost perfectly. Here it is:

10.14.2004

I t R e v o l v e s A r o u n d M E.
I think you know what I mean.It seemed the only purpose of having a blog was for a self-indulgent, egomaniacal, narcissistic monster to tout his or her daily banalities for the purpose of bestowing upon YOU, the poor, sad, isolated little man who reads the "blogs" of strangers, with a constant flow of reading material.Creepy.So... I thought I'd give this a try. HAHAHAHA."I'd like to give a shout-out to my bro in SanFran and all the lovely ladies in New YORK!"Stay tuned, my beauties... I'll bring you magic soon.IrenePS: Hi to all my fans.
posted by Irene @ 12:34 PM

Sadly, it was all she wrote - maybe she will get back to it. I thought it was pretty funny, though.

No comments: