Oct 14, 2004

Hell's Flower


Hell's Flower Posted by Hello

This is one of the first pictures I took with the digital camera we bought a couple of years ago. Marilyn doctored it a bit with the software that came with the camera, and we dubbed the result Hell's Flower. We liked the juxtaposition of the words and the contrast of the colors in the photo. Since I started blogging, I have had this picture and the words "Hell's flower" rattling around in my head. A recent revelation helped me to channel the unspent sentiments behind the image and inspired this Haiku:

Deceit, Hell's flower
Resplendent in its allure

Tainted essence, foul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... you did the color thing. Wasn't me.
-Marilyn

vampyregirl said...

hell's flower is quite cool! It needs to be growing around here where I live!